Reproduction G-body interior panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

79loserbluebu

G-Body Guru
May 9, 2009
Illinois
Has anyone else besides me used these? I've got the b-pillars, and upper rear quarter panels (2 piece set) and I'm going to put this as nice as I can; they fit like garbage. I understand that every car is different, especially cars like ours where from the factory they used a self tapping screw and just buzzed the panel in. But these aren't even close. The B-pillar holes on my panels are about a half of an inch away from the factory holes, and looking through the hole I can only see the pinch weld and that is pressing on the panel pretty hard.

Just looking to see if anyone else has hard a tough time with these. I'm doing everything I can to make them work but good, non-sun dried original panels are getting hard to find.

I'll post some pictures after I figure out a way to mount these b-pillars in :wtf:

DJLATIN

Apprentice
Mar 1, 2009
La Porte, TX
where did you order them from?

Attachments

• pizap.com10.044083962682634591394068111061.jpg
    pizap.com10.044083962682634591394068111061.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 185
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor