Rim Sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sargent

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 28, 2013
I just want to know how big rims can be on my 1987 Buick Regal. It has factory suspension in the front and air shocks in the back.

I found a set of 22" rims I like for a reasonable price and I figure if they will fit no problem I'll get them for the Spring.

I HAD 20'S on mine for awhile.i got factory front springs and air shocks on the back,but i am only using the air shocks to level my car cuz my front in sits to high. just the back spacing is what you have to worry about. so 22's shouldn't be a problem

Thanks I am very thankful and I am very excited to buy some chrome 22s. It will be a fun change from my 1986 Grand National wheels.

i got a 5 inch lift all around to squeeze my 24s underneath i need to take it back down to stock because of sitting up high id rather squat on my wheels and tuck each corner

I use longer studs on rear just to be a lil safer then a 1inch adapter so I wouldn't just use a spacer.. nothing on front... I have 24x9 wheels 15offset. Everything is stock.. it sits flush which I like.. some guys put truck springs and lift it like if its a 4x4 :blam:

Attachments

• 665251_373868359357092_713973248_o.jpeg
    665251_373868359357092_713973248_o.jpeg
    473 KB · Views: 368
what series tire are you running the only reason i went 5 inches is because i had 24s on the 305 tire now i got bands

KINGCUTTY_SALON86 said:
what series tire are you running the only reason i went 5 inches is because i had 24s on the 305 tire now i got bands

Can't remember top of my head.. n I wasn't talkn isssh about the lift toward you.. I had that lift going on to back in 05-06.. but I like the whole sitting low.. makes it look like a hot wheels in my opinion

its all good i was referring to the the lift because i did no research and just got rims from my boy and then ran into all kinds of clearance issues i want to drop my cutty and mini tub it front and back

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor