rims and tires for sale????

Status
Not open for further replies.

87montecarlomrc

Master Mechanic
Mar 11, 2010
Oklahoma
does anyone have any rims and tires they want to sell. maybe like 17s or 18s mayb and can ship.

i do have 'vette rims and tires, but they ain't cheap! i'm in CT, if you want to approximate shipping. FWIW they're factory C5 5spoke aluminums at 17x8.5 and 18x9.5 (IIRC) the tires are 245/45/17 and 275/40/18 continental UHP's

ill keep them in mind. ive seen a few of them in my area for sale but im looking for more of a aftermarket wheel kind of

that's kinda what i figured, but i thought i'd throw it out there. honestly, i don't really want to part with them, but i really can't use them for awhile so...

yea i understand. dont get rid of them cause as soon as you do you will need them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor