Road Race Regal Project***New Pics 4/12/10!!!!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
Re: Road Race Regal Project***The Surprise Is Here!!!!!!***

Call me anti, but the white w/ black trim looks 100x better than black on black on a GN or GNX. I think the black welting looks good, kinda breaks it up and ties in the black vents. Props to you!! looks even more badass than before :twisted:

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009

Yea nice that does look nice too. I like the white fender vents and welting better personally. Your vents still looks good and they set you apart from that one.

HurstOlds

Master Mechanic
Sep 21, 2007
Illinois

mkiiisupra said:
And by the way, I just ordered some white welting for the fender flares, so it should look a lot better once I get that swapped out.

Awesome! Can't wait to see it with the white (then again, it should look like the pics you took without the black, lol).

I just think the black welting looks odd, detracts attention from the overall masterpiece! :D

mkiiisupra

Master Mechanic
Dec 28, 2008
Versailles, KY
I took a lot more pics than these but they are corrupted and that pisses me off. Anywho, I cleaned her up a little bit today and took her out for some pics. Enjoy...

DSCF0104.jpg

DSCF0105.jpg

DSCF0106.jpg

DSCF0107.jpg

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
Looks badass if you ask me, congrats and nice paint job. Only other thing I've seen that I personally like is blacking out the front blinkers, I think it would be a nice touch. btw droool....

Stg1Regal

Greasemonkey
Aug 27, 2008
mkiiisupra

I know you said you were not done with the paint job, like buffing it out to be shiney or something.

But I'm digging the flat white look, it's growing on me.

Crossbreed

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2009
After seeing it in white, (in my opinion anyway) I really think the satin/flat black was just taking away from the overall sweetness of the ride. White=100% awesome.. er.. err..awesomer.... BETTER.

mkiiisupra

Master Mechanic
Dec 28, 2008
Versailles, KY
Ill try to get some more pics up tomorrow, if not, then definitely next week Ill have some more posted up, anywho, enjoy the ones above for now. Also I finally figured out what gear I have in the rear end since I have really had no clue but have always suspected it to be a 3.73 ratio. I was able to get an accurate speed reading today while driving the car and at 3000 RPM I was running 68 MPH. If you throw in the fact I have a 26.1" tire in the rear, that equates to a 3.42 gear ratio, which is cool, that keeps me from having to change it to a smaller (numerical) gear for road racing. Glad I finally figured that out, now on to the hardcore modifications.....more on that to come....

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
hey Eddie,
seen your truck's new paint job... looks amazing! Normally, I'd say it's too flashy, but you've done it tastefully and I think it turned out nice.

so, now it's time to stop neglecting your Regal...
Though I'm not a fan of imports, I can respect what those turbo inline 6s can do. And I think it'd be an interesting build for sure. I say go for it! It might be tough, but you'll be glad you did it if it makes you happy!

keep up the awesome work Pal!

PS: did you get yout FredFlinstone feature patched up? lol

trog

Greasemonkey
Jun 16, 2009
tampa, florida
when you are ready for the boom tubes, let me know...... :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor