Road Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo78

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2009
billings, montana
walk soft, drive fast, carry a big stick. hickory ax handle is my weapon of choice...

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
"there's nothing like a nice piece of hickory." i love that movie!

turbo78

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2009
billings, montana
you would be suprised how well it runs multiple people off at the same time. you brought friends? i brought one too :D

Larryg

Greasemonkey
Jun 6, 2008
western Mass
I get very upset over inconsiderate drivers. I figure if someone makes you hit the brakes, they screwed up. The story that started this thread is one of my biggest peeves, that and merging. How friggin hard is it to merge? You see a sign on the highway telling you the lane ahead is closed in one mile, merge over idiot. But no, everyone has to speed up and instead create a bottle neck that has traffic stopped for a half mile or more. If everyone slid over early we'd be going through there at 55mph instead of 10! Do these morons think we like crawling on the highway?

I really dont get the speeding up to not let someone pass though, especially bikes. Whats the problem? I've been riding street bikes for over 30 years and have spent over 8 months in hospitals and am an amputee because of inattentive drivers. I always felt there were people out to get us, I didnt realize it was true. If I thought someone were intentionally trying to harm me with their 2 ton lethal weapon, I would shoot them on the spot. Thats a promise.

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
turbo78 said:
walk soft, drive fast, carry a big stick. hickory ax handle is my weapon of choice...

Just a heads up. I actually caught sh*t from a cop for having one of those in my car. he made me put it in the trunk.

So that's why I like having a 'club steering wheel lock' on my car. They may not be the best anti-theft device. But I'm sure it would work as a big stick too lol.

jay_GM

Apprentice
Jan 31, 2010
Minion1186 said:
wow,see thats why when i'm driving my cutlass i always carry the black tire iron in the passenger seat,even though no one around here really cuts people off and do sh*t like you described.BTW What were you driving,cause if i was in that situation and that person was to hit my cutlass,well i'd introduce him to my "Black beauty in the passenger seat" :rofl:

100 PERCENT ONTHE DOT!!! I KEEP IT RIGHT UNER MY DRIVER SEAT!!!

jay_GM

Apprentice
Jan 31, 2010
turbo78 said:
i weigh about 215 and im mostly muscle, so piss me offf and see what happens. my favorite is the pricks on motor bikes doing wheelies past me and then getting really pissed when i mash it and they cant pass. turbos make excellent equalizers, and besides, how long does it take to jump out of the car at the next red light and kick them and there crotch rocket over anyways?

its funny how they think "light weight" always wins then a 4 door wagon with a HEMI passes them with no sweat :rofl:

on the main street of my city idiots do that everyday have seen some of them fall, unlike other drivers who stop and whip out their cell phones to call 911 i just swerve passed them, (point and laugh 1st of course).

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
this is why i like my saturn. its plastic and if you hit me yer car will most likely be damaged more than mine is. i also have an army folding shovel and a BIGASS piece of electric wire to get my point across.
l_1b70c8a834b54832a10ba258a2dfd743.jpg
l_4e2f634a984d4a8695e0bc74e6343505.jpg

the thing that pisses me off the most is people who drive 5-10 mph under the speed limit. since ive been driving my satty for 8 years now, i know how big it is so i get right up on there asses and signal with my hands the speed limit when they look in there rear view. but we got korean women, indian women, old people and everything around and in between here. i like to go 5 over the speed limit and everyone else wants to go 35 in a 40 zone. and because my cars plastic, i some times give em a nudge to incourage them to GO FASTER! ive had people merge in to my car and then give a look like i was at fault. remember: you only have the right away if it is given to you. :blam:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor