Rocket header panel emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
tobyp said:
joesregalproject said:
It is really neat to see something go from an idea suggested by a forum member to a production item. I don't think that happens much anymore with companies.

Thanks, yet some...ahem.....(88hurstolds) thank goodness is banned, would make one believe that I stold an idea for personal gain. To hell with his thoughts, it will be cool to offer it are my thoughts.

Well anyways, I think a lot of companies have no insight with their customers. They produce only what they think is needed. A few months ago, this badge was just an idea that VV thought would be neat to have. Now it's a full-on production item everyone will have an opportunity to purchase. Hell, I don't even have an olds, but I might buy one for sh*ts and giggles.

pencero

Royal Smart Person
Feb 20, 2008
Ind.
I love the original logo but I saw a baby blue olds rocket emblem on a header panel 1x & always wanted 1 since my car is white ( on my last 3 cars Ive tried to mix red-white-blue its a 'buy american' thing *_^ )

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
So I got the 3d sample for me to fit on my header panel. Take a peek. I just returned from my Asia trip today. We should have a cutlass supreme cowl hood in December.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 346

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Yeah, I'm ready to buy as soon as they're available.

Nov 4, 2012
I'm gonna buy one just for sh*ts and giggles even though I don't own an olds.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Flying to gbodyparts.com place tomorrow through the weekend to address this as well as other things

Nov 4, 2012
Awesome, keep us posted. I'm ready to buy as soon as they are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor