Rubber strip rear fender liner

Status
Not open for further replies.

85Frankencar

Greasemonkey
May 17, 2010
Indy
Does anyone know if these are made as a reproduction part? Think I may have misplaced one…it’s basically the rubber strip on the back of the fender. I also thought about buying a strip of epdm rubber from fastenal and just making my own…

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
You're talking about the thin little flap seal-like deal on the door opening edge of the front fender, right? I don't know of anyone reproducing those. You'll likely need to take one you have to make a template from and get a sheet of rubber to make a new one out of.

85Frankencar

Greasemonkey
May 17, 2010
Indy
Yep. Thanks for the reply. Was taking the screw clips out tonight and noticed that one had it and the other didnt. Didn’t remember mine having it, but did notice that one had dimples for the screws and the other didn’t. Years and years ago I got a 2nd set of fenders so I’m pretty sure the other set I got had it, but only one fender had the inner fender portion. Either way sounds like I’ll be going some prt making…
Edit: now that I think about it, it’s probably for the drip tray on the pass side for the hvac box…

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor