sbc350 vid can u name that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhettoRacingKid

G-Body Guru
Jul 15, 2010
so the threads are striped for the mounting holes in the TC?

I always loved the style where it was a welded tab and you used a nut and bolt combo.

the TH350 and TH400 are the same as far as TC

cutlass79

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2011
merrillan wis
GhettoRacingKid said:
so the threads are striped for the mounting holes in the TC?

I always loved the style where it was a welded tab and you used a nut and bolt combo.

the TH350 and TH400 are the same as far as TC
yeah i got a little mirror and a flishlight and looked and it looks smooth where the threads should be in bouth the holes where the bolts backed out.does it matter that a th350 c is smaller then the th400 tc?

cutlass79

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2011
merrillan wis
iv been looking up if a th350 tc will fit and work in a th400 and i been finding that it will and that it wont work and iv seen that a 700r4 tc will work and wont work so i dont kno. has anyone on here tryed a th350 or 700r4 tc in a th400 i had it work?

cutlass79

Greasemonkey
May 8, 2011
merrillan wis
has anyone here tryed putting a th350 tc in a th400 trans and had it work id like to find out if it will b4 i go in take it all apart and put a 350 tc in my th400 just to find out it dont work

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor