Seat belts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafariWagon

Master Mechanic
Jan 15, 2009
Will a mid 80's Monte carlo seat belt set work in wagon? I'm thinking maybe the belts are too long because it is a 2 door? Anyone know?

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
If I'm not mistaken, the two door seat belts have different mechanisms and attach differently to the B-pillars.
I could use some new belts as well.

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
They shouldn't be that much longer... could you post a picture of where they bolt on in the wagon?

Autolock (hoffman group) sells good quality 3 point retractable belts for a good price, should be a near direct replacement as long as you're not wanting the 100% original look.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
custom442 said:
They shouldn't be that much longer... could you post a picture of where they bolt on in the wagon?

Autolock (hoffman group) sells good quality 3 point retractable belts for a good price, should be a near direct replacement as long as you're not wanting the 100% original look.
================================================
Sorry, my camera is out of order. Is Autolock the company that advertises in some of the street rod magazines? They sell door poppers and various accessories.

SLICK79WGN

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2008
LaPorte,Tx

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
:lol: :lol:
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor