drivers side bed top moulding

Here's hoping
Thanks

ETexas86Elky

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 3, 2007
East Texas
seat tracks

Thank you for your response. I will send Robert a message right away.
In the meantime, if anyone runs across one please let me know.
Thanks

80ECLT

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 19, 2006
Wisconsin
Try Robert Hernandez at [email protected]

He sells reproduction J U N K> Im talking poor quality stuff, and then cops an attitude when you try and return a piece he said was NOS, when it is a cheap repop.

Steer away from that car wreck IMO. :evil:

80ECLT

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 19, 2006
Wisconsin
He also sold me some bed trim clips that were suposed to be new, and when I got them, not only were they used, but also cracked and missing the ears on some.

ETexas86Elky

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 3, 2007
East Texas
seat tracks

Hi Brian -
Thanks for the heads up. If I proceed with him I will be very cautious.

87GP

Greasemonkey
Jul 15, 2006
On second thought, I think its better to try every other possible source before dealing with Robert Hernandez of rareelcos.

I recently bought a set of aluminum brake drums from him on ebay. Paid something like $65 + $12 shipping. After a few weeks I get this busted up box with one drum. I waited a few days thinking he shipped each one seperately. I emailed him to ask and after a day or two he responded telling me they were both in the same the same box. When I complained that I only received one, his response was "something sounds fishy, how could he put 2 in the box and I only get one?" Like I'm a theif! Maybe if this guy packed them in a better, stronger box they may have survived the trip from california to ny. So I sent him pics of the resealed broken box and so far after 3-4 days he hasn't answered me. So $75 later I have one drum.
He thinks its my fault?! How could that be? I paid what he asked and he packed and shipped. I have no control over how he packs or ships and he offers no insurance.
The screwed up thing is this guy has just about any elco/malibu part you could want, but he doesn't care what happens after he has your $$$!
Best advice is buy from him only if you really can't find it elswhere and only pay what you can afford to lose because he won't accept any responsibility when a problem arrises.

clair79bu

n00b
Feb 13, 2011
Re: robert the scam artist

80ECLT said:
He also sold me some bed trim clips that were suposed to be new, and when I got them, not only were they used, but also cracked and missing the ears on some.

I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT. THIS ROBERT IS A PIECE OF sh*t. HE RIPPED ME OFF FOR $250.00
FOR A GAUGE CLUSTER AND IT WAS ALL BROKEN. HE WOULD NOT GET ME A BETTER ONE OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK .
Im going to nail his *ss any way i can. buyers beware!!!!! :

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor