Seatbeltplus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Carlows, I haven't bought or used these before, but I checked out their site and their pics.
They look like the real deal and appear to be good quality made in the USA items.
If you go this route, please post back with your thoughts on 'em and how you like them. I'd be interested to know for future reference as I'm sure others would.

tc1959

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
I sent mine to www.seatbeltsolutions.com. Had them rebuilt, They came back looking like brand new . Couldn't be happier
1401658_10202985583508987_1248614321_o.jpg

Clarmo

Master Mechanic
Jan 29, 2016
Ottawa, Canada
I just checked out their web site and it says:

"This Service will no longer be available as of August 1st 2015.
We thank all of our customers throughout the years who have trusted their restoration needs to Seatbelt Solutions but due to circumstances beyond our control we have closed this division."

Too bad...I need the center one redone on the Taxi

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

1979Calais

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2011
Maryland
Sorry just seeing the replies, just ordered them from Seatbeltplanet while typing. I called Seatbelt Solution and they don't restore them anymore, but the lady there told me to call Seatbeltplanet.. Also she said she has not had any body call her back saying they did a bad job. Seatbelt Solution is the company that makes the seatbelts for Seatbeltplanet, Seatbeltplus and OPG. So tc1959 if you like Seatbelt Solution did your, then I may just buy a set from Seatbeltplus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor