Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
Well,
After receiving my Grand Prix's lower front fender cornering lamp trim yesterday...............i must say i was IMPRESSED with them. They were a lil dirty but a little cleaning will make'em shine. 8) Thanks to Pat i have finally found those trim pieces for which i have been looking for a VERY long time. I would like to say he went above and beyond for me and i am sure for others in this forum. He even took the time to call me and let me know on the status of what was going on with them and we even had some good conversations! The sale was fast and efficient and he is definetly a trustworthy and honest kid to deal with. The price was more than fair as well, So keep up the good work Pat and thank you again for taking the time and effort to help me out!
Now go back and check on the other part i requested PLEEASSE! :rofl:

Also since i'm handing out kudos ("which is rare")lol! I also wanted to thank 84cutlass383 for the grilles that i bought from him. The sale was done in a timely manner as well. Good guy to deal with too. :mrgreen:

THANKS GUYS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor