Sequential taillights

Like to see how this plays out... with the 1979 tail light housing having only two seperate brake/running lights on the outside with a backup light one in the middle, this wont exactly show sequencial, in a sense as if you had three directly in a row, ie, the newer mustang tail lights.

You could go this route...

Good call. Sometimes i impulse buy stuff while stuck at work and forgot the car only had a two bulb taillight. For this reason i think i will return these boxes

I have sequential taillights on my regal. I seen the kit you have listed above, being sold on ebay or amazon. The reviews didnt seem the hottest. Mainly because they were not sealed. The 1st set i had lasted 9 yrs but 1 went bad and the company is no longer in service. The set i have now is from "Web electronics" and works with led and incandescent bulbs. The only thing i did different from the instructions is not drill a hole in my body for the wires. I took there module and filled it with rtv. I moved the wires around to help get a good seal. I put them on this last spring, so far good.
These look like the way to go, and i see they have a kit for the two bulb taillights like mine. Thanks for the link

These look like the way to go, and i see they have a kit for the two bulb taillights like mine. Thanks for the link
Just my opinion but I think a 2 bulb per side tail light set up will just look like it is toggling between the 2 lights and not look sequential at all.

Their site is a little different navigation. But the kits seem great for me. I tried adding a video, but something isn't right on my end. I uploaded it to youtube though just now. Had my 8yr old helping me..lol

Last edited:

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor