Sh1ft - DO NOT SELL TO HIM - SCAMMER - RUDE

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Good communication is key to selling/buying anything....and this is an example of a pure lack of it, IMO.... I think the post is a bit harsh and rather than bring something like this out in the forum, first it should have been settled in PM's. Theres a right way and a wrong way to handle situations like this....and in my opinion, this wasnt the right way to do it.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
SERIOUSLY
Not responding to a PM in 24 hours is lack of communication on my end!
:wtf:
Get a life man, because that is what I was busy with.
Mind your own, I dont care what your opinion is on the situation, especially me after the crap you've given me in the past, you weren't involve in the transaction nor do you have all the facts.

There was NO lack of communication on my end, and nor was I avoiding or need to avoid anyone period.
Just a rude buyer who treats people with no respect and there is no reason anyone should be defending poor behavoir like this.

None of you know the content of the PMs sent to me nor do you have any reason to chime in here.
Its crap like this that keep the good sellers away from this site...

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
88hurstolds said:
SERIOUSLY
Mind your own, its crap like this that keeps the good sellers away from this site...
And its crap like ^^ , that keeps your buyers away from this site too.... :roll:

khan0165

Royal Smart Person
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
you bring up a very good point, and you are correct. We do not know the whole story, we aren't aware of the complete context.

... but who says you do? How do you know what's going on with Sh1ft? How does he know what's going on with you?

I'm not saying the communication was not there, I'm not saying it was...

I'm just saying...
jumping on the board and posting "scam" threads IS rude, it is no better than the assumptions I made of your dealings with Sh1ft, or his to your's.
... it solves nothing, just poisons the reputations of him AND YOU

JBreu

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2008
Livonia, New York
khan0165 said:
you bring up a very good point, and you are correct. We do not know the whole story, we aren't aware of the complete context.

... but who says you do? How do you know what's going on with Sh1ft? How does he know what's going on with you?

I'm not saying the communication was not there, I'm not saying it was...

I'm just saying...
jumping on the board and posting "scam" threads is no better than the assumptions I made of your dealings with Sh1ft, or his to your's.
... it solves nothing, just poisons the reputations of him AND YOU
Well said!!!! I will also put my two cents in here as well.....The O/P put it out here and shouldn't be negative with the feednack we give. Sounds like he's a lil pisssed we didn't jump on his side...Only saying 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor