jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
That thing looks more like it belongs in a museum than a car. Its too pretty lol
Thanks. I assure you, it DOES run, and very strong! It takes a bit more effort to get an Olds engine to look good, but is well worth it I think. I love not having yet another SBC under the hood at a show! (Sorry to you SBC guys, nothing personal)
;)

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
Thanks. I assure you, it DOES run, and very strong! It takes a bit more effort to get an Olds engine to look good, but is well worth it I think. I love not having yet another SBC under the hood at a show! (Sorry to you SBC guys, nothing personal)
;)
Hey man thats part of why i chose an LS. I got tired of looking a 350s years ago Lol

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hey man thats part of why i chose an LS. I got tired of looking a 350s years ago Lol
Ditto. If I see another small block Chev and automatic combo with a chrome 14" air cleaner, I'm gonna vomit!
Lol
:drool:

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor