Smokey Yunick's Power Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
It was written in the 80's. I can't see how it would be any use to an engine builder now aside from the basics. Automotive technology has changed a lot since then. Even parts like cylinder heads and camshaft for early engines are different than the aftermarket ones from the 80's. The high price may be because of his fame and the fact that he is dead now. I don't know. But there is nothing in that book that you cannot find on the internet. :D

CHRIS.O

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2011
MI
I just went his website. It says the book has been out of print but it looks like a publishing company has picked it up and is gonna print more. So if you are really interested in just hold on there will be more copies soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor