Some more questions... Starter / neutral safety switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carsten

Greasemonkey
Feb 10, 2009
DORTMUND , Germany
-Does a 1979 Olds Cutlass Supreme have a neutral safety switch , for starting the engine only in N or P ?? I now have a pro stick from B&M which i want to put into the car...
-why are there 2 small cables on the starter??? (one big from Battery is there , too) . I know only , from my other cars , that there is only one on the solonoid!?!?(hope it is the right word , for the small part on the starter ) Engine is a 350 chevy... Makes it a differnce? I want to put a ministarter in it , and there is only one cable to be fitted at the solonoid????
-Where can i find a "correct" wireing diagramm for that car , because i want to change my instruments to Autometer tach and speedo and fuel gauge and so on...
Excuse my english :oops: !
Greets , Carsten

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor