somebody buy this so i can laugh at you. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
so in other words, i should be kicking myself in the *ss for not buying the near-mint 86 442 that i found last November for $1200 without a motor or transmission?

Yup, but would be hard to finish restoring with all the right pieces like motor and trans

Blake442 said:
It's still a 442... $1500 is a steal, regardless of the condition.

The 8.5 rear is worth $750 alone.
I was just thinking the same thing. If you break it for parts, you can easily recoup the money off of it due to the better trans and the sought after 3.73 8.5 rear. If it were a standard Cutlass, it would not be worth it, but $1500 doesn't buy much these days.

I'd pay the $1,500 if the t-tops any good. Hell, paid $1,200 for this one and they look about the same condition. I'm sure I could make ONE decent car outta 3 crappy ones, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor