Somebody PLEASE Buy This R/T Scat Pack!

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006

I ALMOST pulled the trigger. Didn't even consider it really except that I bought some Microsoft stock around Thanksgiving and Meta stock right after Christmas and made a killing on it about mid-February when I sold it. Would have killed even more if I'd have kept it, but the profits would easily cover the cost of the car. Kinda like a free new car. Thought about it hard and long, for about 2 weeks I was going round and round whether or not to buy a Challenger. Just never found one I felt had that "thing" that makes you want to buy the car. I guess with the Challenger, they put a shaker hood on it and with the widebody, it looked pretty killer. I know a while back I had a bead on one and it was an easier pass. Interestingly, it was the same color and darn near same options.

But, after careful consideration, I believe I'm just going to pass on owning a Challenger. While they ride nice, they don't handle worth a crap when compared to the Camaro. They just don't. They have their own nuanced power factor, however. It's just another angle of reaching back into the muscle car days.

I may live to regret this one day. Part of the deal was, the wife said that something would have to go, and NOT her CT5. I couldn't just add to the fleet.

Anyway, they're knocking several grand off the price, about 7K, but in some locales, they still try to tack on premiums for the "last call" cars. Probably why they still have them. Get it if you're looking for one. F8 Green may not be your cup of tea, but in the sunlight at different angles, you just got to see it live. It's a really nice color.

6cf2f3b913a244f880cd120ddeaf1c80.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor