SPONGE BOB NOT SO SOFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta take sides with Cadillac moane, yeah he may be a new guy to the forum but he started getting bashed the moment he posted pics and vids of his and his friends rides on the forum. Not yet have I seen him post anything negative in someone elses thread. Like he said at the end of the day his car is still a gbody and this forum is dedicated to gbodys. If you don't like what he post then there is no need for you waste your time posting in his threads.

Let's everyone take a step back and calm down before this turns into one of those threads that need to be locked down. If you don't have anything constructive to add, just keep it to yourself. CADILLAC MOANE, welcome to the forum.

Im loving the attention to detail bruh!!! Cant wait to see this car in person as well as all the other clean *ss rides Vegas builds. Keep doin ya thing fam. And PLEASE dont stop postin up pics, vids and all the hard work of how you guys are doin it out there in sin city. Just 20 more days. My cameras are ready to go!!!

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiez

Callin his bottles tacky is border line hating,and whats with all the opinions,some of yall opinions would get yall head and neck rearranged,save that sh*t,basically if you aint got nothing good to say stfu.

uneek1976 said:
I would really like to see a video of how that regal sounds and runs,

Sounds mean as f#ck to me bruh. And thats a serious labor of love to build it for your kids man. Selfless act. Hell I got a tear in my eye...

[youtube]gzP6H080Jv4[/youtube]

Return of SB.

[youtube]QPK-FdgFb7s&NR[/youtube]

Tell bro to keep bringin the hotness bruh. Yall doin it biiiig!!! :twisted:

Elco Warren 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor