• NO wing

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FE3X CLONE said:
stenberg83 said:
FE3X CLONE said:
IMO that fiero spoiler is amazing!!! i woudnt have ever thought to use one of those. i think thats whats gonna be goin on my car. Did it need any modification to get it to fit or was it a simple bolt on??

No modification. Just drill your holes and bolt it on.

thank for the info, thats definatly the route im gonna go.

p.s. you should send me some pics of your car cause its the sickest thing ive ever seen 😀

I have an H/O spoiler on my Cutlass and love the look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YWNSLq0umw

DSC08685_0-1.jpg

P1050302.jpg

crash said:
I have an H/O spoiler on my Cutlass and love the look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YWNSLq0umw

DSC08685_0-1.jpg

P1050302.jpg

damn crash i love your car. that first pic should be a candidate for the 2011 gbf calender 🙂

but the h/o spoiler is the better pic in this case, although its nice to see something that is more custom and different such as a mc ss spoiler

stenberg83 said:
damn crash i love your car. that first pic should be a candidate for the 2011 gbf calender 🙂

but the h/o spoiler is the better pic in this case, although its nice to see something that is more custom and different such as a mc ss spoiler

Thanks! I did submit a pic for that after you told me about it, but it is a hi res full pic of my sig pic, but with the trailers and crap photoshopped out. It would be sweet to make it in the calender!

as amazing as your car is, it should make it in there no problem 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor