staggered wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

84cutspreme

Royal Smart Person
Jun 4, 2009
I don't remember who this belongs to, but he's from oldspower.com & it looks great and closer to what you are looking for I think.
2578420_2_full.jpg

jonnyv713

Apprentice
May 19, 2008
That right there is what Im gonna be going for. That is sick!

DrRansom442

G-Body Guru
Aug 4, 2005
St Charles Missouri
Donk craze is still strong around here (too strong) ... no one cares if they rub

GLICKGLOCKMEX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 31, 2009
Smithfield n.c.
DrRansom442 said:
Donk craze is still strong around here (too strong) ... no one cares if they rub
I hope your not calling that grand national a donk or especially not the cuttlass.i dont think you know what a donk is.

bigjoenvegas

Master Mechanic
Dec 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I love me a fat lip too! Staggered wheels are everwhere nowadays, it's just up to you on what you like. You wont need to shorten your rear or anything like that. If you are rubbing you can cut away the inside of your fender a little for it to work. Some people actually flatten it out a little but that takes some good body work skills. Here is an Elco that I like and his lip is super fat!

Attachments

• big l's elco.jpg
    big l's elco.jpg
    704.2 KB · Views: 8,363

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
bigjoenvegas said:
I love me a fat lip too! Staggered wheels are everwhere nowadays, it's just up to you on what you like. You wont need to shorten your rear or anything like that. If you are rubbing you can cut away the inside of your fender a little for it to work. Some people actually flatten it out a little but that takes some good body work skills. Here is an Elco that I like and his lip is super fat!

hey thats my boy Larrys elco

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-30-06-10-56.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-30-06-10-56.png
    160.1 KB · Views: 292
  • Screenshot_2014-05-30-06-44-44.png
    Screenshot_2014-05-30-06-44-44.png
    132 KB · Views: 261

bigjoenvegas

Master Mechanic
Dec 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
I know! His Elco is pretty sick! I'm actually going to do mine up the same way just with different paint colors! I hope Larry doesn't mind! BTW, that GN I think has BMW wheels on it too.

GLICKGLOCKMEX

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 31, 2009
Smithfield n.c.
check this out guys!!!!this is what ive been looking for!!!!!a monte ss with staggered torq thrust wheels!!!!hes got 18s in the front and 20s in the rear beautiful! this is the first and only monte ss with this combo ive seen. maybe ill be the first with 22s and 20s on a monte ss.if im wrong and you guys can find other cars and post pics please be my guest!i havent been able to get a hold of the owner yet but when i do ill ask what what kind of offset hes running. 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEF5YhJ41UE

8)

dlo253

G-Body Guru
Mar 25, 2011
PNW, WA
Hate to be a gravedigger, but I'm lookin for some pics of an 18/20 setup, preferably a Cutlass. That video didn''t help much since it is distorted and that car, well... I don't know what to say about that. Let's see whats out there. Is qdub still around? He's gotta have some pics haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor