Steering wheel replacement options

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington
You probly heard this question,but is there an aftermarket,sporty steering wheel.3-4 spoke, leather,etc.,that bolts right up,or will they all require an adapter hub? What are you guys using that've switched. I like the stock wheel,except that is too thin.I want something more comfortable,& possibly cushioned leather.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
There are lots of aftermarket wheels you can use. I had to use an adapter from grant to get mine to work, but here is an example of one for you

DSC03115.jpg

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington
78mali350 said:
There are lots of aftermarket wheels you can use. I had to use an adapter from grant to get mine to work, but here is an example of one for you

DSC03115.jpg
That one definately looks pretty sharp! 8) Do you mind saying how much for the complete package?

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
I just bought an adapter from Canadian Tire for $25. Steering wheels can be anywhere from $80 and up. One like in the pic is about $120 I think.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
yeah close. the Wheel itself was 75 plus a 25 dollar adapter so about $100 total invested

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Hmm, only $75 for that wheel? We get so ripped off in Canada lol.

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
yeah you really do, but it's just a price you pay i guess. i dunno what for but oh well. At least you have canadian Tire. It rocks, they have everything

Phoenyx

Royal Smart Person
Jun 27, 2007
Alberta, Canada
Yes I love Canadian Tire. And on Friday my city will no longer have the smallest Canadian Tire in the chain. Brand new big store opening.
I'm kinda excited 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor