stock wheels painted

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look a lot better than what they did. I am thinking on painting some 16" irocs black and slappin' them on!

bigjoenvegas said:
They look a lot better than what they did. I am thinking on painting some 16" irocs black and slappin' them on!
it would look awesome

dude they look sick

I like classic cars and like seeing old stock pics with painted wheels. Plus way less painted ones than chrome ones so it stands out in a crowd. I think black looks better than that rust color.

I currently have a set of the '80's 15 x 7 Camaro RS 5 spoke wheels on the car. Of course I'd rather replace them, but in the meantime I too was thinking of painting them all black. I think it would look pretty cool.

Do you think gloss black would be a better choice than semi-flat black? The gloss does look kinda bad *ss.

BTW Houndin, I think the wheels would look better with center caps. Just my $.02.

Longroof79 said:
I currently have a set of the '80's 15 x 7 Camaro RS 5 spoke wheels on the car. Of course I'd rather replace them, but in the meantime I too was thinking of painting them all black. I think it would look pretty cool.

Do you think gloss black would be a better choice than semi-flat black? The gloss does look kinda bad *ss.

BTW Houndin, I think the wheels would look better with center caps. Just my $.02.
gloss is better and you timed your 2cents perfect cause i ordered my caps 2day :rofl:

Caballero said:
I like classic cars and like seeing old stock pics with painted wheels. Plus way less painted ones than chrome ones so it stands out in a crowd. I think black looks better than that rust color.
yea i agree lol and the o.g. color sucks lol

I also painted the stock rallys black (flat) and put tires with the raised white letters. Nice job on the painted stocks. Crazy how little things make a big difference.

Attachments

• SNC00055.jpg
    SNC00055.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,161
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor