Summit Sale for Our Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

eversmann79

Greasemonkey
Jan 29, 2011
they have our edelbrock IAS shocks for our cars for sale for nearly half price if anyone is interested.
i dont exactly know how long the sale is, but i just bought 400$ in shocks for 200 shipped

SafariWagon

Master Mechanic
Jan 15, 2009
Just got mine about a month ago. I won $300 certificate from car show I used to get them. I called Edelbrock direct, they are getting out of the suspension business. Sold it off. I forget who to. I want to say QAS or something like that. Either way they are all discontinued. Kind of a bummer they are good shocks. I would get them while supplies last!

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
seen that i need the front shocks i already have the rears.. HOPEFULLY it last's till payday :wink: does anybody know if the work well with dropped cars?

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Does anyone know the difference in performance between these Edelbrock shocks and stock replacement shocks? Also, how would these shocks compare to Bilstein HDs?

eversmann79

Greasemonkey
Jan 29, 2011
i ordered them and then the bastards call me today saying they have the fronts but not the rears, fought tooth and nail for a set of hotchkis ones, and the wouldnt budge unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor