Summitracing

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamaroAdam73

Royal Smart Person
They've got to be close to the best in the industry anymore. So i put in my order for....basically the whole car at 9 PM last night. Headers, Whole car exhaust kit, steering box, dizzy parts, some suspension odd ends, front rotors and pads, cam degree kit, antifreeze oil and some grease.

Showed up on my doorstep today at 1:30 PM. Hell yeah, they must've shot the parts out of a cannon towards my house :p

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
My family deals with Summit all of the time. I've never been dissatisfied with them.

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
I've been satisfied with summit also.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I've been using Summit Racing and Jegs for many years, I tend to use Summit mostly only because I find their web site so much easier to navigate compared to Jegs.
Being I buy so many race oriented parts from them there have been instaces where I have had issues with an item but a quick call to customer service and it is resovled.
I feel they have great customer service and they know the value of their customers.

crucial118

Royal Smart Person
Nov 15, 2008
MARYLAND, DMV
I think http://www.summitracing.com is the BEST. Their customer service is the best and they ship fast. Shipping costs are really reasonable. I love the fact that they will use Fedex, if you order late in the week, so it can be delivered on Sat. It's like they are always thinking about the customer, and know we NEED our stuff quick so we can wrench on the weekends. And their website is super easy to navigate(other than the fact that every time you open a new page it automatically puts you in the search box). A1 in my book. :D

1979Calais

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2011
Maryland
I love them, their shipping and customer service are great. I ordered a part one morning and paid for 2 day shipping. The same night I ordered a part and got regular shipping and it got here the same day as the one I paid 2 day shipping for. All I say is don't pay for the extra shipping, because they will get it to you with 2-3 days.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
I go to SummitRacing for everything I order, even tools sometimes. Another great person/place to deal with is Skip White Machining. He sells alot through Ebay and its very easy to contact him and get information, plus the prices are awesome!

onyxxtreme

Greasemonkey
Jul 12, 2007
Ft Polk, LA
I've spent alot of $$$ with Summit over the last 14 years, and I've never had a problem with anything from them. Plus, if they don't have a certain product on their website (if they carry other parts from that manufacturer), they can still get if for you.
They also have pretty good deals on their "Summit/store brand" parts. But from now on, I'm trying to stay away from any of that if it isn't made in the USA. It's my new years resolution, that I've kept going, so far.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Another thing I like about Summit Racing is that they have dropped shipped items to me directly from the manufacturer when they didn't have an item in stock and I needed it ASAP and at no additional charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor