sun visors, seat belts

Status
Not open for further replies.

83Cutlass2181

Greasemonkey
Jun 3, 2008
im looking for the best place to buy replacement or original black sun visors and seat belts for my 1983 cutlass supreme. they are pretty expensive and hard to find online. does anybody know there to get them? i am also looking for a good looking dash kit for my radio.

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
I don't know about the seatbelts, but look around for local upholstery shops to recover the visors. I had mine in my Charger redone this summer along with a new headliner (used matching material) and they looked perfect. Never hurts to ask around for reccomendations for a shop to go to either. If you have any local cruise nights or car gatherings in your area, it should be easy to find someone who's had work done and will tell you about the level of service for the shop they used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor