SUP GBODY FAM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
I have to ask, how much snow is historic in Oklahoma?
21.7" since December, and set a 2nd lowest low of -14 (record is -17). We made it all the way up to 2 degrees yesterday.

Lame compared to a lot of the country, but very unusual for this area. I think I didn't move far enough south when i left Iowa. I hear Costa Rica and Belize are nice....:banana:

Reactions: 2 users

malibootay

Apprentice
Sep 26, 2013
Grand prairie TX
Welcome to the fam! Nice project to start with! Take lots and lots of pics and keep em in a file together for before and after. I plan on doing an ls swap and some other mods as well on my el camino.... Any questions, just ask... Sure someone on this site will have an answer!

Reactions: 1 users

80/MALIBU/COUPE

Greasemonkey
Feb 17, 2021
TUCSON AZ
so i picked it up on monday havent had alot of time to talk to the car .. but finally got to spend 30 min on her found bad window
regulators had cranks but no traction
1.jpg

driver side

2.jpg

passenger side missing full panel
ill have to redo door pins so the doors close little better

3.jpg
44.jpg
55.jpg

guessing the dash was wrapped?
ill take some more interior pics with the sun up this was at 8pm last night and 6am

4.jpg

scrapped all the crap and build up off the windows .. overspray ,dirt , water spots with a flat razor next ill pull the
rear interior

5.jpg

need all the plastic and plate holder , fuel filler flap
22.jpg
11.jpg
33.jpg

just smore pics

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 103
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 105
Reactions: 1 user

80/MALIBU/COUPE

Greasemonkey
Feb 17, 2021
TUCSON AZ
Welcome to the site!

I have corner marker lights and the center dash vent. May be able to help with other parts.
another very kool hook up deff lmk!
and other parts needed include
bumper fillers front and rear license plate holder / flap / filler

door panels? im gonna go for power windows so idk if that changes much .. maybe just changes the hole from circle to square and prolly drops it down towards the door pull if pics from other Elco / monte panels or just hide one and cut one ??

any and all info is greatly appreciated

Reactions: 1 user

88AZSS

Master Mechanic
Mar 13, 2018
Mesa, AZ
Welcome to the site, lots of great info here. Im from Tucson originally, live up in Mesa now.

You have a solid base here, lots of potential. If you change your mind on going power window, I have working crank set ups for both doors for sale.

As for the gas filler flap, I'd suggest looking for a third gen Camaro at the junk yard. Those license plate holders/flaps are made to stay down when dropped instead of slamming up, its a nice little upgrade for minimal work involved it just needs a little spacing to the mounting holes.

When I went from crank to power windows I just used the crank window door panels and put the switch in the whole that was already there. The mounting tabs/bracket for the switch hold it to the door nicely and the switch bezel itself covers the hole so there is no noticeable gaps.

As other have said, welcome and ask your questions as they come. Lots of good knowledge and help here. And we love photos, post as much as you wish.

Reactions: 2 users

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
another very kool hook up deff lmk!
and other parts needed include
bumper fillers front and rear license plate holder / flap / filler

door panels? im gonna go for power windows so idk if that changes much .. maybe just changes the hole from circle to square and prolly drops it down towards the door pull if pics from other Elco / monte panels or just hide one and cut one ??

any and all info is greatly appreciated

PM sent.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor