Supply And Demand That Much Of A Divide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I remember back 25 years ago or so a friend who worked at the parts counter at my local GM dealer said the higher ups are selling off all of the older parts. I bought out all of the Grand National specific pieces and some 442 stuff including NOS rims (which I just had to put one into use this year). Never imagined this stuff would be going for these prices today.
I think 88hurstolds and I got the rest of the 442 stuff. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
Not sure if I want to LOL, or start listing my own stash. o_O I remember a time you could buy these with dealer discount for around <$29 per pair. I get that secondary markets have their own prices based on S&D, but just friggin' wow. And I'm not sure exactly what "studs" he's talking about here since they don't have any...

No one will ever buy them... with eBay fees he probably won't make much 😆

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
Says LOWRIDER right up top. How many of those do you see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor