t-top malibu...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
hello peoples.can anyone out there give me information in regards to if i can use my 87 ss monte t-tops on my 78 malibu? i mean will this structure work on the malibu roof,of corse with custom fab work.seen one done on car domain,but doesnt give no info as to what they used as the donor?! any help or know how please.thankx :idea: :D

gbody76

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 10, 2010
if u can find a regal cut dod or monte in the junkyard just cut the roof off of that car from the a pillar back to were the top ends.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
are you saying cut the whole roof or just the t-top brace? you see i have two t-toped montes for donors already.just want to see where to cut.

larryo454

Master Mechanic
Aug 16, 2010
I am not a malibu person but don't the door glass have trims on the doors unlike the the monte ect with no trims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor