Targa tops or t top kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbrute

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 6, 2009
cincinnati 0h
I been lookin every where to find a targa top kit , Or even a old cc hatch kit for t top's but i cant fine one any where . Does any body know of a place thats doing them or selling the ?

I posted a thread about this awhile back but I think its gonna have to be some custom fab work or use the ttop parts like you said. Using the ttop parts would make it easier as far as latching. Hardest part will be the weatherstrip so it doesnt leak. Most will say dont do it but I say do it as long as you gonna do it right. I would do it if I had the parts from a ttop.

im not scared my old man use to do mini trucks , he can cut the top off an an give it the thats the way it came look . but i wanted a kit cuz i wat a targr top .

That would be sweet, do it. I've always liked cars that stick out from the pack. theres a few t-top montes here in PA if you are in the area and need parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor