Test fit ss spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Well everything looks good with the spoiler. Fixing to start painting here in a while. I have to paint the lip of the body at the quarter glass, re-shoot both spoilers as the rear was buffed in one spot for took long and took a chunk of paint up after we painted the car, and shoot the front spoiler.

I'm impressed with the look as I always thought that the front looked a little empty and not as wholesome without that front spoiler. I'm going to paint it the same red to match the body. The black paint it is right now gives me an idea of what it would look like if it matched the gun metal gray stripes and you really can't see or notice it. Thanks to John, username itsnotanova, who sold me the spoiler and chevy ralleys.

100_2774.jpg

100_2773.jpg

looks good, i cant wait to see what it looks like once its painted red because i think it will really be noticeable then.

heck yeah! thats awesome! now i want one... now ya just need some paint and some tubes going from the holes to yer intake. well thats what id do heh.

thats just an idea, it would be cool if they came like that from the factory though.

Your car looks good with the air dam. It was definitely missing on your car. Is it a urethane OEM part or a fiberglass aftermarket? Not that it matters, it still looks good.

As far as the slotted openings. I would think they might be meant to cool your brakes. Well, at least on high end cars that was probably the purpose.

I've had mine for over 20 yrs. I like 'em.

sounds like a good deal for how much it does to the look of the car!

i saw it done on a differnt car and thought it was kewl. just look out for deep puddles lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor