thank god i was not driving my regal

Status
Not open for further replies.

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
i was in a accident on the day after christmas leaving work i all right busted my ankle bad 9 screws and a plate damn those MTC bus drivers she did not obey the left turn yeild on green ball and pulled out in front of me i am sueing the piss out of them oh how nasty my regal will be

normal_PC270239.JPG

That sucks, right after x-mas to.

I hope you win your law suit. I had a bus pull out in front of me the other day, it didn't even stop for the stop sign. Stupid Chick even waved at me after I slammed on the brakes. My girlfriend was just freaken out. lol

Here in London, Ontario they passed a stupid law that gives buses the right of way so you have to yeild to them when they are leaving a bus stop. The problem is that they take advantage of the law and will run you off the road when they change lanes. Several times I've been more then 3/4 of the way past a bus and they will just change lanes making me slam the brakes on then almost getting rearended. My dad works for the LTC and I have complained several times and so has he but nothing is done. I have also complained to the poloce and they say that the bus had right of way. BS if you ask me. :evil:

Ihope you take those jerks to the cleaners! bring the pic of your car and you should be good! hope you heal up quickly!

Glad your OK man! That lookes bad. 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor