The reoccuring wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerhungry oxymoron

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 17, 2009
Yet again I have hit a large barricade in my struggle to rebuild my malibu. I am very happy to announce that my wife is pregnant again. As I was contemplating my new joy I realized that once again I will have to put off my car. I had just reached a point where I had started putting money away for the build. Now I am putting money away to pay for the upcoming expenses. My malibu will have to wait again. It will probably be another year before I can even start thinking about working on it again.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
congrats on the baby!

just remember, the malibu won't compain much about having to wait a bit longer!

Darin

megaladon6

Comic Book Super Hero
May 29, 2006
Danbury, CT
IDK on a cold morning when you really need it, the malibu WILL turn over!!
just kidding! congratulations! so, how many will this make?

powerhungry oxymoron

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 17, 2009
Thanks. I'm very excited. This will be #2 and it will be our last. I'm just bummed that I was finally going start working on my malibu this spring after waiting almost 3 years. I guess I can wait another year. I know it will be there when I'm ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor