The Spotted Thread

This is an interesting thread. I actually seen another GP in Chilton, Wisconsin going down Main Street. It was ironically the same day I got my GP! :lol: If I see it again I'll definitely snap a pic. 8)

86 maroon gp 2+2 said:
josh! you beat me to it, I was about to take pictures of that same car and post it on here damn you!

Lol too slow and I did see a few Cutlasses this week on vacation around Tawas Michigan. Couldn't get any pics though sorry.

Saw this Elco at the local Autozone.. Had a pontiac front end 🙂 couldnt take more pics was gone before I could pay....

Attachments

• camino.jpg
    camino.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 1,097
The owner of this Buick, has had it for as long as I remember, and the picture DOES NOT show how better than showroom clean this car is......beyond spotless.
Photo0318.jpg

Saw this 1979 Monte Carlo Landau at the Tillamook Air Museum car show in Tillamook, OR on Saturday.

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor