The Spotted Thread

I can barely see it.... 1974 Pontiac Grand Prix?

1689019558055.png

Reactions: ranllett and Ugly1
I can never tell with what you post sometimes.... 😁 for all I know it could have been the Trailblazer with the fender racing stripe

the blue is cool also 👍

View attachment 224271
Stand Up Fred Sanford GIF by Sony Pictures Television

I will have you know that Trailblazer is an SS with a 427 badge so I am sure it hauls the mail, motorheadmike will tell you how they roll

I can never tell with what you post sometimes.... 😁 for all I know it could have been the Trailblazer with the fender racing stripe

the blue is cool also 👍

View attachment 224271
So you mean when I post stuff like this? hahaha
VideoCapture_20230712-154455.jpg
20230712_102716.jpg

So you mean when I post stuff like this? hahaha
View attachment 224361View attachment 224362
do you mean the 2010-2020 GMC Terrain, the clapped out patina-finished Malibu with cowl hood, the red Avalanche in the back, or the SuperDuty sticker on your windshield?

excited bird GIF

then there's that convertible Cadillac with the top down, covered with a tarp that is collecting rainwater 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: mclellan83

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor