The Spotted Thread

20240527_122543.jpg
20240527_122021.jpg
20240526_093325.jpg
20240524_175723.jpg

I found this picture while cleaning up my camera folder- took it a few years ago in front of a bar.

20180831_184243~2.jpg

That intersection with the guy getting his daily work out has fond memories from over 30 years ago. Almost got in deep sh*t with the cops cause my three buddies I hung out with decided that was the place to have a Chinese fire drill with the cops nearby. Cops don'r like high school boys doing dumb things that holds up traffic at a fresh green light. The fun we had cruising around in my '81.

That intersection with the guy getting his daily work out has fond memories from over 30 years ago. Almost got in deep sh*t with the cops cause my three buddies I hung out with decided that was the place to have a Chinese fire drill with the cops nearby. Cops don'r like high school boys doing dumb things that holds up traffic at a fresh green light. The fun we had cruising around in my '81.
ahhhhhhhhhh.......... pull that yellow heap around the corner! RIGHT now!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor