The Spotted Thread

supkylesup

Master Mechanic
Mar 7, 2010
Toledo, OH
Alright guys I got this idea from another forum and thought it would be cool to try here.
So heres how it works:
Have you ever been "out n about" and seen another gbody driving down the street or sitting in a parking lot and thought "I wonder what he has under the hood, I wonder if he is a GBF member, ect."
Well next time you see one of those random gbody lurking around snap a picture and post it here.
If the gbody you spotted is a GBF member let that member speak up so everyone knows it's yours
You never know you might find some GBF members in your area that you didn't know about.
Just let people know where the picture was taken at so there isn't too much confusion.

I'll start off with this one I saw this cutlass on my way to work today
Toledo OH
c6e2b117.jpg

Reactions: 5 users

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
If your ever in the Lima or Sandusky area you might see me in the monte if its nice out!

Reactions: 1 users

supkylesup

Master Mechanic
Mar 7, 2010
Toledo, OH
I do go to Sandusky occasionally if I do your car will probably end up in this thread if I see it lol
Anytime I see a gbody anywhere I snap a picture of it.

Reactions: 2 users

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
supkylesup said:
I do go to Sandusky occasionally if I do your car will probably end up in this thread if I see it lol
Anytime I see a gbody anywhere I snap a picture of it.
Alright il be waiting lol!!!

Reactions: 1 user

85Supreme

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2009
i like this idea, i see plenty of gbodys in my area and will try to take as many pics as i can. There is this really nice elky around the corner from my work and a grand national across the street from the high school. hopefully ill be able to get pictures though.

-mike

Reactions: 2 users

supkylesup

Master Mechanic
Mar 7, 2010
Toledo, OH
Spotted this one over in bellevue OH
was an older lady driving it so i don't think it was any of my fellow gbodyer's but if so let me know
the orginality of this monte was amazing i havent seen too many with the trunk rack and granny spoked caps in a while

1721ca6d.jpg
998dcb55.jpg

fc40bf2b.jpg

0fe2b80d.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

Oldsmoletick

Royal Smart Person
Sep 18, 2009
cny
Good idea! May want to make sure you blur the license plates, you know kind of a common curteousy thing, lol.

Reactions: 1 users

supkylesup

Master Mechanic
Mar 7, 2010
Toledo, OH
Spotted this one over in Fremont Ohio
Looked like a really nice Monte I just hate that the guy left it out in the rain.
Anyone on here own this one?
dcbc51b1.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor