The two-into-one El

Status
Not open for further replies.

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
The two-into-one El Camino

Here is my current El Camino the day I got it.
BrownFront.jpg

BrownBack.jpg

Here is my first one in the garage to be torn down and stripped of anything of value.
OldBack.jpg

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
Indeed, that one was pretty far gone. And yes, it got new frame rails and body mounts in back. Even the box the body mount bolts to had to be reconstructed. It needed most every body panel, and once we started takin it apart, we noticed pin holes in the frame near the lower control arm front mount. A few hard launches with a sticky tire woulda ended bad.

80ECLT

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 19, 2006
Wisconsin
Let me know if ou need any parts :lol:

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
Oo oo you are close by!!

A good friend on mine just got an '84 wagon. He is looking for a Monte SS interior, like the dash and console. Hes got a 470hp 383 and shooting for 11s on spray.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Wow, its come a long way since those days! A car only means something if you've done the work to it! You did a great job, thats an awesome Elky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor