The waiting is killer......

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianGMCgirl

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 27, 2014
Leduc,Alberta,Canada
So the long wait continues since buying my 82'GMC Diablo....I wont be seeing it until early spring...this sucks! Guess it's better in a nice warm garage than out in the Alberta winter cold....I have allot of pics to keep me daydreaming.
Can almost see me sitting behind the wheel...with big grin on my face.... :-D

Attachments

• interior clean.jpg
    interior clean.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 485
Patience is a virtue...or so they say. :mrgreen:

I pestered my seller for 5 years until I got my Bonnewagon. Well worth the wait!

I feel your pain. Maybe Santa can bring along a crack team of car-elves tonight.

Attachments

• DSCN5407.JPG
    DSCN5407.JPG
    351.3 KB · Views: 393
V8 Rumble said:
It'll be nice when we are all back cruising around come spring time in the colder regions.
So you're anxiously awaiting the arrival of June, huh? 😀

MeanBuicks said:
V8 Rumble said:
It'll be nice when we are all back cruising around come spring time in the colder regions.
So you're anxiously awaiting the arrival of June, huh? 😀

Seems that way doesn't it. Once April hits it's on :lol:

Find a nice day when the roads are dry in the next few weeks and fill up the tank with cheap Sunoco 93!

JUNE???? Heck no!!! If I had my car now today would of been a good day to drive to work,mild Alberta weather right now(gonna pay later I bet) and dry roads..SIGH..we get our kicks when we can...winter and summer..thats our 2 seasons..
I like the car elves....ssn696....might be on to something there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor