The waiting is killer......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonnewagon said:
I pestered my seller for 5 years until I got my Bonnewagon. Well worth the wait!
I could not imagine waiting 5 years,hoping they will sell to you FIRST...I have a soft spot for wagons..... :wink:
That's awesome you have your wagon now....I guarantee my Diablo never wouldf been for sale ever if it wasn't for the owner passing on...It was his beloved car...and now its, my lifer car...I feel privileged.... 😳

Attachments

• 0812sr_07_z+1959_chevy_impala_biscayne_brookwood_wagon+wagon_passenger_side.jpg
    0812sr_07_z+1959_chevy_impala_biscayne_brookwood_wagon+wagon_passenger_side.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 265
I truly feel for you guys. We can at least drive our cars all year round and attend car shows and cruise-ins...not to rub proverbial salt in the wound. This is the time many of you can do needed upgrades while the car is laid up for the winter months.

BTW, that '59 Chevy 2-dr wagon is killer.

If we get another southern snowstorm, I think a little G-body hooning is in order.

for having such long winters,Im glad we do,we appreciate the good weather when it arrives,and make the most out of everyday......winter and snow is always lurking around the corners here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor