these are the wheels i'd love to have

Status
Not open for further replies.

79_GBody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 31, 2007
Columbus, OH
I wasn't trying to give you any grief...I actually liked the wheels when you first posted them quite some time ago on www.pro-touring.com. I was just referring to the old prices. And if someone doesn't think this looks good, they're crazy
HO.jpg

79_GBody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 31, 2007
Columbus, OH
You can goto photobucket and upload it and copy the IMG code or you could email it to me and I can post it or send you the IMG code from photobucket and you can post it. That way you can post it on the other site as well. [email protected]

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
I think those wheels look great personally. Very nice like a custom retro look. Two thumbs up. And to anyone who already don't understand this, custom stuff, especially nice custom stuff is usually spendy. It's the way the whole world works.

midwestls

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2007
Bismarck North Dakota
By the way Gary Willard, that Cougar thats in your second link in your sig, is absolutely freakin awesome!!! I'm a huge Cougar, not Ford but Cougar Guy. :D

Gary Willard

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Dec 16, 2008
Bates City, MO 64011
Yeah....I'm not a Ford guy at all, but I have always loved the Cougars of that vintage. They guy next to the car is the primary builder. He's a co-owner of Hot-Rod Express in Blue Springs, MO. They do awesome work. We do favors for each other every now and then. We did a free photo shoot for him on the car. I'm hoping he'll get an old 442 in there so I can put some wheels on it for him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor