THIEF WARNING: 496KID AKA GBODYDUDE - Scranton, PA area

Trader history (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
www.gbodyolds.com
If anyone has done buisness with 496kid you are doing buisness with a banned member gbodydude who has been banned from selling items here due to poor buisness practices.

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=24675

496kid send me a PM, out of no where with no prior dealings with him, stating he just had gbodydude thrown in jail.

What do I care, why are you even contacting me on this I asked..

Through further inquiry he admits to me that he is doing buisness for him :wtf:
Not too bright huh... why would you throw someone in jail, tell me your doing buisness for him and refuse to provide me your contact info???

Also gave the following contact:

jerry tucker of 355 beddoe ct,scranton,pa.

Different name, same address as in the link above.

I suggest you get your money ASAP or call the cops ASAP if you cant establish contact after doing buisness with him, he will still have access to PMs and emails.

wow good heads up !

Looking into this now.... Stand by.

Either there's a big misunderstanding going on here, or this is in fact true. All I can tell you now is that the two usernames posted from the same IP address. That's all I can say right now....

Well, here's the deal. I'm going to let this ban stick, and here's why:

1) The 496kid username was created about a week prior to gbodydude's last post. The timing jives.
2) He e-mails me this morning as "jerry tucker" (in the "From" field) but claims in the message to not be him. Um.
3) http://gbodyforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=2 ... 65#p194165, GbodyDude496ci on MCSS.com pops up. gbodydude+496? Um, again.
4) Both usernames posted to this site from the same IP address. Either the two guys share the same computer/internet connection or there is an actual business there. Not buying it.
5) gbodydude's profile on this site lists his MC as having a 496. again, um.

I'm not convinced these are two separate people. Both will be banned, both e-mail addresses banned. I will also ban this IP address (173.86.62.163) so maybe this won't happen again. If anyone reading this thread winds up having that IP and is in fact legit, please let me know... but I will be skeptical.

good going !

Until we meet again and the case is sol-ved.

Sellers_pinkpanther7.jpg

All I can say is thiefs are NOT smart.

The guy basically walked into a police station with the gun and the body :rofl:

I'VE NEVER DELT WITH HIM IN MY LIFE, which got me thinking that he was flirtin with disaster... I don't care if he was in buisness with him or if it is him, poor buisness tactics occured, not gonna deal with this crap... I doubt the address is a body shop, it's probably is grandmas basement.

496kid said:
do have any dealings with gbodydude?i was a friend of his till he did me wrong.he is a thief.i had him locked up today.

88hurstolds said:
Nope, dont care... why are you contacting me?
I hope he gets shanked or killed in jail...
You're probably gbodydude...

496kid said:
no i was in business with him.he said something about needing to pay you to meet some time back.i stole alot from me.

88hurstolds said:
What is his full name since you had him locked up today?
What is the name of the officer and police station you delt with?
What is your full name address and phone number?
I will need to follow up on this, till then your ads will be locked.

Im not here to play games, you live in the same area as him and deal with Montes, also you just so happen to join at the same time issues arrose.
Crooks always return to the seen of the crime...

496kid said:
whatever,i took over his business.if you really think i'am that piece of sh*t then i'am out of here.and his name is jerry tucker of 355 beddoe ct,scranton,pa.

Whatever... :roll:

WORD OF ADVICE TO ANYONE:
Don't ever do buisness with someone who has poor grammer.

496kid said:
i stole alot from me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's e-mailing me (still as jerry tucker no less) telling me that he was in business with jerry and that he's using the same computer (which is his not jerry's) and that the cars are his (not jerry's).... I'm not convinced.

:popcorn:

EDIT: I replied simply asking for a real, verifiable name and something to back it up. What should have been a quick reply back again has since gone un-answered.... Still waiting.

EDIT: Replied telling me 'the internet connection is in his name', and that he'd get it "fixed" (which still wouldn't fix the IP problem) but anti-jerry still didn't give me his real name. lulz.

i think i found the deal breaker.

They are the same person, i was inquiring about buying an SS wing from him and this was the response i got when i asked him if he had a pay pal account.

Re: 87'monte ss parts.update
Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:03 pm
by 496kid

yes it is [email protected],but wait till i have it package to go.i need your address info.

85Supreme said:
i think i found the deal breaker.

They are the same person, i was inquiring about buying an SS wing from him and this was the response i got when i asked him if he had a pay pal account.

Re: 87'monte ss parts.update
Sent: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:03 pm
by 496kid

yes it is [email protected],but wait till i have it package to go.i need your address info.

Wow. :roll: Just, wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor