THIS IS OUTTA CONTROL

Status
Not open for further replies.

illregal82

Master Mechanic
Jul 4, 2006
MINNEAPOLIS
:shock: this is nuts now dont get me wrong some of the DONKS i can stand if you can tuck the rims in there . i seen a gn with 24s on ebay the rims were in the wheel wells. i would like some 22s like some irocs or something but i dont want my car to look like a truck or that it might tip over if hit a corner too hard

40s.jpg

rustyroger

G-Body Guru
Mar 14, 2007
Margate, UK>
outta control

Saw some wheels like those last year......let me think now - oh yeah! I remember, it was at a steam ploughing rally........

RedHotRegal

Master Mechanic
Mar 26, 2006
Ontario, Canada
20's are as big of rim that look sain on a gbod. imo. 22's are a little too big for the lines. but thats just me.

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
The pics woudn't open for me.

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
That's Sic! It's not what I'd do, but I'd spend about 20-30 minutes checking it out if I saw it somewhere. It's just some guys doing what they like. Much better than circle trackin it.
The bodies on these cars are ussually near perfect.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Thats a horrible thing to do to a car! I don't understand why guys run anything bigger than 15" or 16" wheels it just makes the tires cost more and they're a b*tch to mount them up... but whatever.

KMac

Greasemonkey
Jan 3, 2007
The largest wheel ive ever seen look good on a g-body is a 19". Any larger and it just takes away from it all. Donks are just rediculous because the way it is here in my town, all the guys that have at least 22"s on their car have $hitty cars and the rims are probably worth quadruple what the car is

BB Olds

Apprentice
Feb 18, 2007
Wi.
O.M.G. thats so GAY WTF are they thanking :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor