this isnt about gbodies but please help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

That 4 door guy

Master Mechanic
Feb 4, 2010
937 Dayton, Ohio
ok so she has a saab 93 turbo convertible. it came with all the bells and whistles, leather, cd player, power everything. but the problem is the back glass in the top was shattered. and we checked the price for it and the cheapest we could find was $600+. i know its considered a foreign car, and it is a pain to put those windows in anyway. but is there a better deal out there? seriously? or does anyone have any knowledge of a guy i can contact? anything helps. thanks

bill

Royal Smart Person
Jul 11, 2008
southside va/lake gaston
Lexan would probably work if its thick enough...check the home improvement stores or glass shops.

Randy_W

G-Body Guru
Oct 16, 2005
Eastern Shore
I don't know exactly how the rear curtain is installed in those but often it takes a good bit of know how to do it without screwing up the top or some other part. If the price is $600 installed, sounds about right, unfortunately. The old saying; "When the top goes down, the price goes up.", is true. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor