This will bring a tear to your eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
kid I work with just totalled an 83 H/O not long ago... lost it and had a deep kiss with a guard rail...

thankfully he pulled everythin that was worth saving, and I was able to get the rear axle... just wish it was one of the limited slip 8.5 axles... well, at least it's a 3.73 unit!

84cutlassjuggalo

G-Body Guru
Jun 25, 2010
Morell PEI Canada
god cries from sadness every time a G bodies go to the bone yard....but he cries from laughin when a civic goes

Crossbreed

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2009
84cutlassjuggalo said:
god cries from sadness every time a G bodies go to the bone yard....but he cries from laughin when a civic goes
Well, if that's true, when does he find the time to do anything else?

T-TOP TONY

Master Mechanic
Jun 13, 2008
san bernardino, ca
man thats sad those cars need to be in the streets

Crossbreed

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2009
ERIC87442 said:
that is sad, how does one aquire all those?
Buy one. Drive it. Break it. Repeat. Ya think after the 10th one blew, maybe he'd try a different brand.

88hurstolds

Royal Smart Person
Jun 24, 2008
I believe those are all Ron Memmers 84 Hursts, he has many many many Oldsmobiles for parts including a HUGE inventory of NOS parts. He's a buisnessman and often advertizes on 442.com

Crossbreed

Greasemonkey
Sep 16, 2009
88hurstolds said:
I believe those are all Ron Memmers 84 Hursts, he has many many many Oldsmobiles for parts including a HUGE inventory of NOS parts. He's a buisnessman and often advertizes on 442.com
He's either a really good business man....
... or a really shitty mechanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor