Status
Not open for further replies.

500/600

Royal Smart Person
Nov 17, 2018
West Virginia
my plan worked perfectly HAHAHA
But seriously. Thanks for the compliment, but it's just an '85 Limited. :p
It's essentially morphing into how I would have ordered a T Type in 1985, if I could have. Stout Buick 350, 200r4 (soon), and the GN rear end. And the wheels, and steering wheel of course.

The turbine wheels were a natural on these cars. Of course I grew up in the Dukes of Hazzard days.

Reactions: 1 user

icr242005

Apprentice
Mar 3, 2018
I have had 275/60’s on the rear of my 80 Malibu. At 32lbs they rubbed very very little but at 36lbs they did not

Rudy T

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 15, 2016
Dallas, TX
Trying to decide what size tires I should run on a stock set of 15x7 442 rallys? I want thinner up front and wide in the rear. As wide a tire I can fit on the rear. I've read through some of the post here, I didn't see anything about a good size for the front. 255/60 is what I'm seeing for the rear. Please add your advice and experience with this. I dont know anything about it, other than what I'm reading.
I have P225/R6015 on the front of my 87 Olds Cutlass Supreme with 2" drop spindle and 255/60/15 on the rear with no problem at all. Hope this helps.

Reactions: 1 user

Toadstool

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 1, 2019
Lockeford CA
I used to have p235 70r14 all the way around and it drives and handles way better with the 15" 60 series tires on the front you will be happy with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor