transmission swap info needed!!!!!!! UPDATE 10/12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooops, i appologize, i actually had the THM200, looked at it today when the junk yard people came and picked up the old motor. Atleast thats what i think, haha :blam:

86CLCruiser said:
ooops, i appologize, i actually had the THM200, looked at it today when the junk yard people came and picked up the old motor.

They came and picked up your motor from your house? That's cool. Sure beats lugging it to the scrap yard.

this should help ... my curiousity is rather peaked cuz the 700 was never in a factory Gbody

Attachments

• Tranmission Length.jpg
    Tranmission Length.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,248
Yea pretty much to my knowledge if it is in any g-body it can only be one of three trans. 200 (metric), 200-4R and 350. Since you know now it is a 200, and your swapping in a 200-4R, swap will be pretty easy and they are the same lengths.

84cutspreme said:
Yea pretty much to my knowledge if it is in any g-body it can only be one of three trans. 200 (metric), 200-4R and 350. Since you know now it is a 200, and your swapping in a 200-4R, swap will be pretty easy and they are the same lengths.

yeah, always good to have good info. Everything is in and back together, and now its running like poo. No power and it keeps wanting to die when i come to a stop, not sure what the issue is, but plan on getting some more hours on it tommorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor