trim ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

unityjon

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 7, 2007
sorry that my first post here is a 'wants' post but i'll get round to posting the good stuff in a while.

I'm desperately seeking some trim clips after having my Vinyl roof replaced and i cannot find the clips anywhere, up until now i have used Florida Auto Parts and they have been great, but they're not listing the parts i need.

I need 3 types of clip, 2 types hold the wide 'band' up and over the center of the car and look like this:

topclip.jpg
[/img]

sideclip.jpg
[/img]

the third type holds the much smaller 'belt' trim along the bottom edge of the vinyl on the 'c' pillars and across under the rear screen ? i dont even have a pic of this :(
landautop2.jpg
[/img]

If anyone can help, please reply as i need to get this car on the road, its taken 2yrs to get to this stage and its only some plastic clips preventing me really enjoying my G-body here in the UK :evil:

the car is a 1980 n/a buick regal limited with a Dealer fitted t-top (C&C - Chrylser ? ) which has also been a git to get parts for ! )

CIMG0885.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor