turbo350 in 84 gp

Status
Not open for further replies.

1984gbody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 3, 2009
i just recently put a th350 in my 84gp got everything hooked up and took it off the ramps to take it for a test drive after slowly filling it up with fluid fluid starts leaking all out on the pasenger side of the trans i dont have a kickdown cable in it could this be causing it i checked the cooler lines there good i have an o ring on my dip stick its definetly not coming from my seal because it was dripping on on the stock exhaust and thats about 5 inches away from the side of trans near coolant lines and how much fluid has to be in a th350 for it to actully start moving itself in drive? thank you :?:

monte olrac

G-Body Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Wichita damn Falls Tx.
If the kickdown cables is not there it will leak fluid, you need to cap it off if you are not going to the cable, also check your lines too to make sure they don't leak too.

1984gbody

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 3, 2009
also if i have a leak in my cooler lines would it cause it to spray because im trying to figure out how fluid leaked on my exhaust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor